- Contact Us
- About Us
- Fire Stations
- Public Information
- Surplus Items
- Fire Agency Training
- Members Only
- Web Mail Access
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below.. To download position information and an employment packet, click on the Employment Infromation link below.
- Executive Assistant to the Fire Chief
- Part-time Lateral Entry Firefighter/EMT (Eligibility List)
- Employment Information
Welcome Aboard Chief Cermak
On December 9, 2014, the North County Regional Fire Authority welcomed its Fire Chief, John Cermak.
Chief Cermak began his career with the City of Alhambra, California, in 1988, as a firefighter and promoted through the ranks of Firefighter/paramedic (3 yrs.) to Fire Engineer (7 months) to Fire Captain (13 years) to Battalion Chief (7 years). He also had a long dual career in vocational studies at both Mt. San Antonio College and Rio Hondo College (25 years) instructing firefighters through Chief Officers assisting in their professional development.
Chief Cermak served as the fire department safety officer and training chief, and most recently maintenance, purchasing, and budget battalion chief. During his tenure as the training chief, he volunteered on the California Fire Chiefâ€™s Association, Training Officerâ€™s Section, and rose through the position of President.
Chief Cermak looks forward to serving the communities of Stanwood, Bryant, Warm Beach, Freeborn, and Stillaguamish Tribe in maintaining and implementing strategies to Community Risk Reduction into the future.
"To provide quality emergency medical services and fire protection to our community"
"North County Regional Fire Authority will provide superior customer service with a professional, cost effective organization and respond to the needs of the communities."
- Integrity - For the organization and personnel to be known as a honest and trustworthy ogranization.
- Family - We believe in the importance of family both personally and professionally.
- Teamwork - We cultivate releationships based on trust, respect and camaraderie. We are committed to work together.
- Pride - We are proud to be part of a traditional organization that embraces innovation, promotes diversity, and recognizes achievement.
- Leadership - We lead by example and strive to exhibit competence, integrity. and professionalism.
We empower every member of the organziation to be actively involved regardless.