- Contact Us
- About Us
- Fire Stations
- Public Information
- Surplus Items
- Fire Agency Training
- Members Only
- Web Mail Access
"To provide quality emergency medical services and fire protection to our community"
"North County Regional Fire Authority will provide superior customer service with a professional, cost effective organization and respond to the needs of the communities."
- Integrity - For the organization and personnel to be known as a honest and trustworthy ogranization.
- Family - We believe in the importance of family both personally and professionally.
- Teamwork - We cultivate releationships based on trust, respect and camaraderie. We are committed to work together.
- Pride - We are proud to be part of a traditional organization that embraces innovation, promotes diversity, and recognizes achievement.
- Leadership - We lead by example and strive to exhibit competence, integrity. and professionalism.
We empower every member of the organziation to be actively involved regardless.
CPR and First Aid Notice of Cost Increase
Effective January 1, 2014, we will start charging residents and non-residents for classes. Residents cost will be $10.00 per class and non-residents will be charged $25.00 per class.
Fire District 18 Commissioner Vacancy
Submit a resume with letter of interest by November 10, 12 noon to North County Regional Fire Authority (8117 267th ST NW, Stanwood, WA 98292, Attn: District Secretary). Address position questions to Commissioner Greg Oakes at 425-356-9692.
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below.. To download position information and an employment packet, click on the Employment Infromation link below.
- Part-time Lateral Entry Firefighter/EMT (Eligibility List)
- Volunteer Resident Firefighter EMT