WANT TO BE A NORTH COUNTY FIREFIGHTER?
Thank you for your interest in employment with North County Regional Fire Authority. A completed application is required for all positions. Applications may be rejected if they are incomplete. It is important to carefully review the minimum qualifications on the job announcement and to include all relevant education and experience that you have when applying for a position.
- CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Part-Time Firefighter
North County Regional Fire Authority is accepting applications for Part-time Fire Fighter. Applications are available at our Administation Office (19727 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA 98292) or on our website at www.northcountyfireems.com
Completed applications must be turned into the Administration Office (District Secretary) located at the address above during business hours only (8:30 - 5:00, Monday through Friday). Note: Faxed or e-mail applications are not accepted
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a valid and current Washington State Drivers License2li>
- Pass a pre-employment physical that includes drug testing
- Applicants must agree to a law enforcement background investigation
- Pass a physical Ability Test (CPAT) or provide certification that you have passed this test within the last 12 months.
- Be eligible to work in the United States
Proof of the following requirements MUST be attached to your application:
- Copy of Washington State Certified EMT B or National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Credentials certification and card Washington State certification must be obtained for employment.
- Copy of IFSAC Fire Fighter 1 Certification
- High School Diploma
- Provide a current CPAT (CPAT must be dated within one year of application submittal date)
- Copy of current Washington State Drivers License
- A resume may be attached but will NOT be accepted as a subsitute for a completed application
- Please do not use any type of report cover when submitting your application packet.
If you have questions on the employment process or requirements, please call Assistant Chief Bob Eastman at 425-754-7238 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the On-Duty Battalion Chief at 360-913-0254.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.