The truck and Santa will stay on main streets throughout neighborhoods; which means we may not come directly in front of your house. We will have our sirens on periodically, as well as our lights, so keep your eyes and ears open!
Crews will leave Station 99 around 6:00pm each night. So they will be in neighborhoods shortly thereafter.
The purpose of our Santa Run is to collect donations for our local food bank. We hope to see you out in your neighborhood!! If you miss Santa, come by Station 99 on December 21st from 6:00-8:00pm.
For questions or more information please call 360-629-2184
We have developed this web site to provide information to those we serve through out our fire service area. We hope you find the information helpful in learning about our district and how to be safe in and out of your residence.
"To provide quality emergency medical services and fire protection to our community"
"North County Fire & EMS will provide superior customer service with a professional, cost effective organization and respond to the needs of the communities."
- - For the organization and personnel to be known as a honest and trustworthy organization.
- - We believe in the importance of family both personally and professionally.
- - We cultivate relationships based on trust, respect and camaraderie. We are committed to work together.
- - We are proud to be part of a traditional organization that embraces innovation, promotes diversity, and recognizes achievement.
- - We lead by example and strive to exhibit competence, integrity. and professionalism.
- We empower every member of the organization to be actively involved regardless.