Welcome to our site!
North County Regional Fire Authority, known as "North County Fire & EMS," provides fire suppression and emergency medical service to 25,000 people over 110 square miles, including the City of Stanwood. More than 70 emergency personnel respond to approximately 4,200 calls per year. North County Fire & EMS is debt-free, operates under a balanced budget and has passed all its independent audits by the state.
North County Fire/EMS provides premier medical services, fire, and all-hazard emergency response to reduce risk and enhance the health, welfare, and preparedness of our entire community.
- Integrity - We take personal ownership of all facets of the organization and service we provide to the community, in an honest and trustworty manner.
- Excellence - We are committed to professionalism, progressive leadership, and fiscal responsibility.
- Communication - We provide clear, transparent, and open communication.
- Innovation - We continuously seek effective ways to carry out our mission.
- Family - We believe in the importance of family, both personnally and professionally.